Lebanese American University

skip navigation


What’s the difference between graduate assistantships and other forms of financial aid?

Graduate assistantships are granted by schools, per certain criteria, to a number of master’s degree students, whereas other forms of financial aid are granted by the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.

What’s the difference between student employment and work-study?

Work-study is a basic part of LAU’s financial aid program and is granted depending on need and budget constraints. Student employment is based on requests from LAU offices/divisions, for students with specific skills.

Copyright 1997–2017 Lebanese American University, Lebanon.
Contact LAU | Emergency Numbers | Feedback